Freelance Local Garden Designer – Stewarts Landscaping
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-employed local garden designer to work in collaboration with Stewarts Landscaping.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative individual, sympathetic to clients’ needs and with excellent knowledge and skills of creating garden designs. Enquiries that come through to us will be passed on to you (no commission taken) and another freelance designer we work with. In return, these clients would be recommended Stewarts to quote and carry out the build/soft landscaping works.
We have our own team who build and landscape quality professional gardens within approximately a 20-mile radius from our base near Wimborne, small to large, including many for clients around the Christchurch area, though we would be happy to pass on design-only enquiries outside this area if so wished.
The suitable freelancer must be able to demonstrate by way of portfolio submission, the following range of skills:
· Excellent long-standing proven design track record with good verbal, written and presentational communication skills
· Technical understanding of landscaping construction when designing the gardens
· Able to carry out site surveys on your own
· Excellent horticultural plant knowledge and the ability to produce soft landscaping and planting plans sympathetically with clients’ needs and wishes.
· Accurate hand drawn design or using vector works or similar
Please send your application/letter along with as much information as possible about you (including website if you have one) to: