This slug killer remains effective after exposure to rain, watering and sunlight.
- Certified for organic use
- Crops can be consumed shortly after application
- Contains ferric phosphate
- Use plant protection products safely
- Always read the label and product information before use
Why Use Growing Success Slug Killer Advanced
Slugs prefer moist and soaked granules. On moist soil or in humid conditions, granules take up water and begin to swell. Once attracted to and consuming the bait pellet, slugs cease to feed. They then crawl into the ground or a secluded location to die, leaving no unsightly trace of slime secretion.
The product remains effective after exposure to rain, watering and sunlight.
When to Use Growing Success Slug Killer Advanced
- Application is usually during spring, early summer, and also n early autumn
- When attack is heavy, it may be necessary to repeat the application
- Best results are achieved by application during mild damp weather, after rain or after watering the garden when slugs are most active
- Applications are best made during the evening before slugs commence feeding
- For maximum effect (persistence on soil), bait should not be applied when rain is imminent
How to Use Growing Success Slug Killer Advanced
Evenly scatter the pellets around all edible and non-edible plants (e.g. hostas, bedding plants, strawberries, lettuce, cabbages, etc.) at 5g per square metre. Repeat treatment may be necessary to maintain control, to a maximum of 4 treatments per crop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use this around children, pets and wildlife?
A. Children, pets and wildlife need not be excluded from treated areas as long as it is applied as per label advice
Q. Can I use this around my food crops?
A. Yes, this product is suitable for use around all edible crops and non edible crops
Q. Do I need to reapply it ?
A. No, however where attack is heavy it may be necessary to repeat the application
- In case of exposure, or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- May irritate the eyes, avoid contact with eyes
- Wash hands after use
- BrandWestland Growing Success
- Weight500g + 15% extra FREE
Stewarts offer free delivery on all orders over £100 within our local area. For orders under £100 we charge £15. Below is a map showing our local area, if you are outside this then unfortunately we are unable to deliver to you but you are very welcome to use our click and collect service.
Once your order has been placed we will be in contact within three days to arrange a time and date that will be convenient for you to receive the delivery.
Click and Collect
All Stewarts stores offer the option to reserve items, pay for them online, and collect them in store. You can see from a glance which stores have the item you are viewing by looking at this section:
Once your click and collect order is complete we will send you an email to confirm that the items are ready for collection. We do ask that items are collected within 7 days or a refund will be issued and the products returned to sale.
Gift Card Delivery
Stewarts gift cards can be delivered anywhere in the UK free of charge. Orders are posted at the end of the working day by Royal Mail First Class. Royal Mail have a next-day delivery aim for First Class letters and parcels, but delivery times are not guaranteed especially in busy periods.