Why Use Gardman Mealworm
Replacing what birds already eat, mealworms feed particularly well as birds naturally feed on insects – making this a popular choice of food for all birds. Soaking in warm water also makes the mealworms popular amongst younger birds
Gardman Mealworms will attract the following birds:
- Siskins and other species
How to Use Gardman Mealworm
Simply open the pouch and pour the mealworms into a tray or ground feeder or scatter the mealworms across a bird table
Where to Site Gardman Mealworm
- Site your feeder 2 metres from cover, such as trees or shrubs, making the feeder visible
- This provides a safe place for the birds to retreat
- It is a good idea to put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- With food resources becoming more scarce, it is essential to feed birds all year round
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue and develop a routine
- The birds will become reliant upon your help
- Always ensure birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
Stewarts offer free delivery on all orders over £100 within our local area. For orders under £100 we charge £15. Below is a map showing our local area, if you are outside this then unfortunately we are unable to deliver to you but you are very welcome to use our click and collect service.
Once your order has been placed we will be in contact within three days to arrange a time and date that will be convenient for you to receive the delivery.
Click and Collect
All Stewarts stores offer the option to reserve items, pay for them online, and collect them in store. You can see from a glance which stores have the item you are viewing by looking at this section:
Once your click and collect order is complete we will send you an email to confirm that the items are ready for collection. We do ask that items are collected within 7 days or a refund will be issued and the products returned to sale.
Gift Card Delivery
Stewarts gift cards can be delivered anywhere in the UK free of charge. Orders are posted at the end of the working day by Royal Mail First Class. Royal Mail have a next-day delivery aim for First Class letters and parcels, but delivery times are not guaranteed especially in busy periods.